TRAVEL, TOURISM AND TICKETING
With the unprecedented growth in the service industry, interest in the professional courses has increased among the students. Air ticketing courses are no exception. Airline ticketing professionals cater to the needs of the increasingly mobile population of the globe. There are excellent career prospects in Air Ticketing Course in Bangladesh. However, to excel in this field, proper training must be taken.
Successful completion of Airline Ticketing courses enables a person get into jobs which concern booking and confirming reservation for passengers on scheduled flights. They are also entrusted with the responsibility of helping the customers in chalking out their travel schedule. They do so with the help of timetables, airline schedules, reference guides and tariff books. Numerous travel agencies and Airlines companies across the world provide job openings to these professionals.
- Ticketing and Reservation
- Tariff and prorate analysts
- Interline billing officers responsible for selling, issuing, controlling, accepting and auditing tickets.
- Experienced ticketing and reservations agents
- Line managers and sales supervisors
- Rate/help desk specialists and interline billing offecers
- Fares and ticketing instructors, system developers and tariff analysts
- Prorate agents, revenue controllers and GDS analysts
DAY AND TIME
Duration: Total 360 hrs (6 Month)