AUTOCAD (2D. 3D, STUDIO MAX)
AutoCAD Electrical, an integral part of AutoCAD suite of engineering software products, comes with powerful drafting tools for controls and schematic design. The rich repository of symbol libraries help designers increase the productivity of electrical design tasks. helps you create electrical control design, documentation, panel layout, schematic design and project management, and carry out other common design tasks effectively. Since it uses drag and drop file organization, enables reordering of files for electrical drafting projects, it reduces prototype development time and cuts data management time drastically, while boosting drafting productivity.
- Orientation, About Auto CAD Installation
- Screen Menu, Status Line, Toolbar, Shortcut Menu
- Editing Drawing Copy, Array, Drafting Setup
- Line, Mid Point, End Point, Circle, ARC, Ellipse etc.
- Dimension, Practical Project Drawing.
- Elevation, Section.
- Stasting 3D in AutoCAD
- 3D Objects and Surfaces, Rendering.
- 3D Solids, Objects & Advance Auto CAD
DAY AND TIME
Duration: Total 360 hrs (6 Month)